Aiki Management Privacy Statement (KYA.Training)
Aiki Management, located at Laan van het Kwekebos 243, 7823KE Emmen, the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement
Laan van het Kwekebos 243
A. Dubbelboer is the Data Protection Officer of Kya.training. He can be reached via email@example.com
Personal data that we process
Kya.training processes your personal data as soon as you participate in training courses and / or seminars and / or because you provide this information to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Information about your activities on our website
– Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Kya.training processes the following special and / or sensitive personal data of you:
– details of persons under 16 years of age. Our website and / or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors who are younger than 16 years, unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Kya.training processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Kya.training also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax return.
How long we store personal data
Kya.training does not store your personal data longer than strictly is necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. We keep the information for contribution, training and seminars as long as this is necessary for correct handling. We save your email address and name for newsletters and information email so that we can keep you informed of all our training, seminars and other activities. This will remain until you unsubscribe from receiving this newsletter.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Kya.training will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Kya.training remains responsible for these processing operations
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Kya.training only uses technical and functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Kya.training and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have available to you in a computer file. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
How we protect personal data
Kya.training takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org